POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How to make the animation in pov-ray work : Re: How to make the animation in pov-ray work Server Time
29 Jun 2024 07:08:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to make the animation in pov-ray work
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 10 Jan 2004 16:05:58
Message: <40006936@news.povray.org>
AFAICS, telling someone to go to Clockmod doesn't answer the question of how
to turn on the animation for a newbie.

What I did find in the docs was gibberish about

POVRAY MYOPTS +V OTHER

, which is probably helpful to someone using some DOS-like OS,  but no
mention of how to use INI files in the Windows version.  Perhaps I'd type
that filename up there in that second white box.  You're free to have
indignation at a long-time user not knowing this, but is the answer
rigorously and straightforward-ly there in the docs?  I think not.